Grapeseed Carrier Oil
Henry's Homestead Carrier Oil Line provides you with ethically sourced, high quality, and affordable products. We strive to become your family’s trusted source for natural products. We never compromise on our ingredients, so you can let nature nurture you. Every purchase from us creates a sustainable future by supporting ethical farmers and wild harvesters.
Our herbs are never fumigated or irradiated. All herbs are harvested and processed at the peak of their potency to maximize effectiveness and processed specifically to the medicinal requirements of each herb. Manufacturing site is an FDA registered pharmaceutical drug site. Every raw material and finished product undergoes rigorous purity testing by organoleptic methods, GC-MS and FTIR.
I have personally tested every Carrier Oil we offer and feel confident offering you a product you can trust and feel safe using on your most precious blessings. We insure a clean and safe product, and deliver the finest quality available!
Grapeseed Oil has a light satin-like finish. It also has astringent qualities and is good for oily, acne-prone skin. Perfect for both oily skin and normal skin.
Directions: Can be used on the skin and hair for moisturizing and nourishing, as massage oil, or blended with essential oils for aromatherapy application.
Extraction Method: Solvent extracted from the seed
* 4 fl oz (118ml) Bottle *
Carrier Oil's are:
- cGMP compliant
- Therapeutic Grade
- All Natural
- 100% Pure
- Made in the USA
- No Animal Testing
- Gluten Free
- Synthetic Fragrance Free
- Synthetic Colorant Free
- Paraben Free
- Sulfate Free
- Glyphosate Free
- FDA OTC Registered
- NSF GMP Certified
- KOF-K Kosher Certified
- Pesticide Tested
- Allergen Tested
*Always Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, & Kosher.
100% TESTING OF INGREDIENTS AND PRODUCTS
† These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
* Our manufacturer’s scientists use more than a dozen different tests to evaluate ingredients and products, including:
- FTIR (Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy) – helps identify chemicals or compounds.
- GC (gas chromatography) – measures chemical spectrum and potency, and is often used for testing essential oils.
- HP-TLC (high performance thin layer chromatography) – identifies the genus and species of a plant.
- HPLC (higher potency layer chromatography) – isolates chemical markers to measure the potency of a plant compound, vitamin or mineral.
- ICP-MS (inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry) – quantifies the amount of heavy metal in a raw material or product.
- Microbiological testing – shows the count of aerobic bacteria, yeast, mold, e-coli, staph, and salmonella in raw and finished goods.
- Organoleptics – uses taste, color, and smell as quality markers in raw materials and finished goods.
- Titration – measures vitamin or mineral potency.
- UV-VIS (ultraviolet visible spectroscopy) – measures the amount of a specific compound in a plant.
- Macroscopy –identifies the genus and species of a whole plant.
- Microscopy – helps identify the genus and species of whole botanicals by looking at cell structure.